Why do we collect your data?
- We use user data to improve our Product; create statistics, provide support; send notifications, offers, and promotions; and to make money from our free offerings so that we can continue to offer them for free.
How do we collect your data?
- From user registration before user can use our Product
- From our software and system that send information to us automaticly
- When user visit our websites
- When user make interactive communication with our supports (such as filling forms, chats, or using phones).
- We also collect and store all posted in our websites to make them available for public viewing
What kind of information/data that we do collect?
- Contact Information (such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number).
- Unique Identifiers (such as username and password).
- Information about your business (such as company name, company size, business type).
- Statistic from third party services (such as Google Analytics).
- DNS queries data from softwares or hardwares that using our DNS Servers.
- User devices identifications (such as IP address, location, browser type, devices brand, devices model, IMEI).
Do we share your data?
- No, except forced by law
Last Edited on 2018-04-06